Stunning Resorts and Amazing Beaches
Amelia Island Beach Weddings
If you are looking for a romantic getaway, Amelia Island should be at the top of your list. The blue Florida beaches are stunning and you have numerous wedding venues to choose from. Seaside Park, for example, is a centrally located beach in the heart of Amelia Island. In the vicinity are parking areas, several covered pavilions, picnic tables as well as a boardwalk to this beautiful beach. Not only is the beach attractive, but there are also several venues that are available for celebrating your big day. Sliders Seaside Grill is an oceanfront restaurant/bar with a recently completed upstairs facility overlooking Seaside Park. Slider’s also has a separate facility for rent that is completely private and oceanfront. The Ocean Club of Amelia is a popular choice among our clients for a reception venue. Private and tucked into the dunes against the beach, this reception venue offers amazing space for 80 and under. Both of the locations are ideal for your Amelia Island Beach Wedding.
Peter’s Point located on the south end of Amelia Island boasts the best of both worlds…Parking is plentiful for our larger beach ceremonies and the beach is wide and beautiful, no worries about the tide. This is a popular choice for any of our Amelia Island Beach Weddings.
The Amelia Island Plantation is another common selection for ceremonies and lodging. Nestled into the natural surroundings of the Island. This historic resort is a nice choice for any destination wedding on the island.
Permit Fee Not Required / $100 Travel Fee
- Slider’s Bar and Grill – Slider’s sit right on the Atlantic Ocean and makes for a perfect beach ceremony/reception/dinner combination. Sun and Sea Beach Weddings highly recommends this location on Amelia Island. Contact us today to find out more information about ceremonies and receptions at Slider’s.
- Seaside Park – Seaside Park is a beautiful beach area on the Amelia Island that is very popular for beach weddings and ceremonies. The beautiful sand along Amelia Island beach is fine, white, and cool.
- Peter’s Point – Peter’s Point is a great choice for a ceremony on Amelia Island. There is plenty of parking here for larger events and great access to the beach. The sand here is beautiful and white.
- Elizabeth Point Lodge – Perfect spot for a smaller event (25 and under). This lodge is very upscale and makes for the perfect romantic getaway. This is a great spot for an elopement. The quiet and private bed and breakfast feel of the lodge, mixed with the secluded beach, makes this a great choice for a small ceremony.
- Ocean Club of Amelia – An ideal location right on the beach. Services 80 and under. Very private and romantic setting. Check out our reception tab for more info.