Jacksonville Beach has a many popular venues: Oceanfront Park , The Hampton Inn Oceanfront, The Marriott Courtyard, and Casa Marina Hotel are just a few. Jacksonville Beach is known for beautiful beaches, white sands, and a nightlife atmosphere. You will never be bored staying in Jacksonville Beach! And to top it off, a beach permit is not required for this area!
No permit fee.
Popular Choices Along Jacksonville Beach
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront – The Hampton Inn is one of the most popular spots to get married on Jacksonville Beach. This oceanfront resort-style hotel is newly renovated, including the guest rooms and lobby. With over 4,000 sq.ft. of flexible event space, including a stunning ocean view deck, and onsite catering, they can make any beach wedding reception a dream come true. Call for details. Click for more information about Jacksonville Beach accommodations.
- Marriott Courtyard Oceanfront – Another great choice on Jacksonville Beach for a all in one ceremony. Stay here, have your ceremony, and reception all in the same spot. The staff here at the Marriott are very accommodating.
- Casa Marina Hotel – A beautiful historic hotel and restaurant that sits on Jacksonville Beach. A great but sometimes pricey choice for a beach ceremony.
- Beach Access Point at 1st and 13th Ave North – Tucked between two high rise condos, this beach access point is popular for locals who do not need lodging.
- Oceanfront Park (1st Street South between 5th & 6th Avenues) Call to discuss other locations
View Our Maps Below