Simply Romantic Beach Elopements
Looking for that simple getaway? Let Sun and Sea Beach Weddings host your beach elopement. Life today can be full of stress and complication. Keep things simple with an elopement and join us on the beautiful beaches of Florida or Georgia. Eloping has become a very popular trend, and is a great way to save money and enjoy a romantic getaway with the person that matters most. This package is not intended for bridal parties or guest sizes over 25. $100 additional fee for increased guest count or bridal parties.
Our basic elopement package comes with one of our officiants to perform the ceremony, our professional photography package, and a beautiful fresh rose bouquet. Our photography package is truly an amazing value. To see more images please visit our Facebook page.
Ceremony Components Included:
PROFESSIONAL WEDDING OFFICIANT
- Our Unique Ceremony
- Filing of the Marriage License (weddings)
- Sand Ceremony with Heart of Glass (couples add sand from beach to keepsake glass heart as remembrance of ceremony)
- Blessing Stones (couple receives stones to toss in the ocean as wishes for new beginnings together)
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE
- Professional Beach Wedding Photographer
- Wedding Photos with Copyright Release via Online Gallery: view & download all of your high resolution photos, share with friends and family and order prints. (Click HERE to see a sample.)
- Professional Wedding Website provided with personal log-in for privacy. Experience a superior planning experience with your Sun and Sea Wedding page. Each site will contain wedding details, color options, decoration choices, music options, floral choices, invoices, and payment options. Each site is tailored to fit your package options. A true one stop shop for organizing your wedding planning.
- One Bridal Bouquet – Fresh Roses, choice of one color: red, white, yellow, orange, hot pink, light pink, sage green, or lavender
- Skip the freebies, upgrade to your dream bouquet – we’ll get florist’s quote and add to your package
- Provide direction for the guests and the couple on the big day.