Tortuga Jack’s Reception Venue
A perfect fit for a beach ceremony
Tortuga Jack’s sits at the North end of Great Dunes Park on Jekyll Island. The location and ambiance is ideal for a Georgia Beach Wedding. Choose to have your ceremony on the beach directly behind the event space, or on Driftwood Beach a few mins away. There is tons of parking for this location, making logistics very easy. Nearby hotels are walking distance or a 1 min drive. The event space is good for party sizes from 30 up to 100 depending on the configuration.
We are proud to partner with Tortuga Jack’s to offer an all inclusive package. The options below can always be customized to fit our client’s vision and guest count. The idea here is to provide a good understanding of cost and budget. Receptions must end at 11pm.
All Inclusive Package
$11,200 with Taxes and Gratuities
- Ceremony Coordination and Reception Planning
- Ceremony Arbor – 2 Post Decorated Birch or Romantic Arbor
- Ceremony Officiant
- Rose or Wild Flower Bridal Bouquet
- Fresh Floral Aisle Chair Hangers or Lanterns
- Professional Photographer 1 Hour
- 30 White Chairs
- Wedding Sign
- Recorded Ceremony Music
- Banquet set up for 50 – includes tables, chairs, white linens, gift/cake/sweetheart table
- Event Space Rental includes back up indoor location for ceremony and reception if needed.
- Floral Centerpieces
- 2 Hors D’ Oeuvres
- Fajita Bar
- 3 hours of hosted bar featuring Liquor, House Wine, Bottled Beer, bottled waters, sodas, and juices
- Complimentary cake cutting service (cake provided by bride & groom)
- 4 Hours of DJ Services
- Reception Planning and Coordination