Wedding Receptions and Rehearsal Dinners
FLORIDA’S OLDEST ICE PLANT
The St. Augustine Distillery is a renovated commercial ice plant from the early 20th century, offering a unique setting for your rehearsal dinner, private dinner or wedding reception. They can accommodate up to 60 guests for a seated event and 100 guests for a standing event as well as add on special experiences like a “Behind the Barrels” tour.
Selecting St. Augustine for your destination wedding is a smart choice. The rich history added by this City brings such value to your overall experience. Our team has performed weddings in the area for 15 years and are standing by to guide you through the process. The goal is to make the planning easy and simple. Contact Us today to explore your upcoming wedding.
Ceremony Components Included:
Amazing ceremony options – St. Augustine Fort or Beach Wedding
- Ceremony Setup on the Beach or at the Fort
- Decorated 2 Post Espresso, Romantic, or Birch Arbor
- Fresh Floral on chairs
- Keepsake Custom Wedding Sign
- Seating for up to 40
- Ceremony Site Permit
Have it your way
- Work with your assigned planner to select the perfect music playlist for your ceremony.
- Music will be managed and played by our staff members
COORDINATION AND PLANNING
A Process Made Easy
- Ceremony and Dinner Planning – Work with your assigned planner to fine tune the details of your event. Color and Style selections – Recommendations – Logistics
- Ceremony Coordination – Just focus on your self day of and let our team run the show.
Custom and Fresh
- Fresh Floral Bouquet
- Wild Flower, Eucalyptus, or Tropical Designer’s Choice to match your theme and colors – or a $150 credit for a custom.
- Different request! No big deal – work with the planner to alter this section to fit your perfect day.
- Professional Officiant to oversee and perform your nuptials.
- Have your own? No big deal – remove $100 from the package and supply your own officiant.
Stunning Picturesque Landscapes
- Professional Wedding Photographer to shoot the getting ready, ceremony, family shots, bridal party, and couple portraits. The first hour at the reception is also included.
- 3 Hours Included. Additional time can be added if needed.
- Have your own? Remove for a $900 credit
Reception Components Included:
VENUE RENTAL AND SET UP
Historical Building and Charming Ambiance
- Reception Venue Rental and Set Up of Tables and Chairs for 40
- Centerpieces for Guest Tables
- 3 Hour Dinner Party and Reception 6:30pm-9:30pm
Love is Sweet
- Delicious Wedding Cake to serve to your special guests.
- Cake Table Set and Decorated to Match overall theme.
Let the Celebration Begin
- 3 Hours of DJ Services
CATERING AND BAR
- Catering for 40
- 3 Batch Drinks of your choice from the Distillery’s Mixology Team