Fiesta at the Columbia
Historic St. Augustine Reception Package
The Columbia Restaurant is one of the oldest and most famous restaurants in Florida. Combine that with the beauty of the historic district of St. Augustine and you have the perfect option for your destination wedding and reception. We offer an all inclusive package for this location that gives our couples the choice of a ceremony at the Castillo de San Marcos or on the beach at Anastasia State Park. Both of these ceremony locations are ideal options on our coast.
Anastasia State Park is just miles away from the historic district. The beaches here are traditionally very deep with sea oats and white sand. The St. Augustine Lighthouse can also be viewed in the distance and is a great backdrop for photography. This is one of our most photogenic beaches. Parking here is amazing and caters to any sized group.
Castillo de San Marcos is the oldest masonry fort in the United States. Overlooking the inlet into St. Augustine, this location is absolutely stunning in photography. If you are looking for water in the backdrop but off the sand, this is the perfect spot for you.
Columbia All-Inclusive Package
$9500 w/Permit Included
We do offer an all inclusive package for the Columbia Restaurant. This package is set for 50 guests, but can be customized to fit less or more. There is a minimum of 36 guests and a max of 60. Each additional guest is $67.95 pp with tax. This package can easily be customized to fit, so no worries if things need to be adjusted to fit. Have your own DJ already? Want more photography time? No big deal.
- Officiant to perform the ceremony
- Professional Photographer for the ceremony, family shots, and couple shots
- Choice of Triangle, Circular or Romantic Arbor
- 50 Weddings Chairs with Sashes
- Fresh Flower Chair Hangers or Lantern Aisle
- Permits for either the Fort or Anastasia State Park for ceremony location
- Recorded Music for the Ceremony
- Wild Flower, Eucalyptus, or Tropical Designer’s Choice to match your theme and colors – or a $150 credit for a custom.
- Ceremony Planning and Coordination
- Wedding Sign
- Plated dinner with full wait staff
- Event Space and Set Up
- DJ Services (3 Hours)
- Reception Coordinator
- Reception Planning
Columbia’s Original “1905” Salad
Crisp Iceberg lettuce with julienne of baked ham, natural Swiss cheese, tomato,
olives, grated Romano cheese and our famous garlic dressing.
- Filet Mignon
- Grilled choice center cut tenderloin.
- Served with fresh vegetables and yellow rice.
- Pollo “Riojana”
- Boneless chicken breast breaded, grilled and topped with a Rioja tomato sauce and melted Spanish Tetilla cheese. Served with yellow rice and fresh vegetables.
- Red Snapper “Adelita”
- Red Snapper, grilled and topped with hearts of palm, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and onions. Served with “Good Rice”.
- Paella “A la Valencia”
- Our version, prepared in a traditional paella pan, features clams, mussels, shrimp, scallops, calamari, chicken and pork, baked with Valencia rice, extra virgin olive oil, green peppers, Spanish onions, ripe tomatoes, garlic and spices then splashed with white wine.
- Paella Vegetariana
- A vegetarian version of the classic Spanish Paella, full of flavor, prepared with a variety of beans, green beans, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, garlic, gluten-free vegetable saffron broth, extra-virgin olive oil and La Bomba Spanish rice.
- Eggplant Riojana (Vegetarian)
- Sliced eggplant breaded with ground plantain crumbs, smothered in our rich Rioja sauce of tomatoes, garlic, capers, olives and red wine. Topped with melted Spanish Tetilla cheese.
Flan, Godiva Chocolate Cake
Iced Tea, Soda or Coffee