St. Augustine Pier Pavilion
A St. Augustine Wedding and Reception Venue
Located in the heart of St Augustine Beach and right at the pier, the pavilion offers a oceanfront location for couples to hold their ceremony and reception. Affordability and flexibility is the key here. You are able to bring in your own food option and caterer. Alcohol is also provided by the couple.
Only a few miles from the historic district, the location is prime for couples looking for a great getaway to explore the historic district of St. Augustine. Multiple hotels are walking distance to the ceremony and reception site making them great options for out of town guests. Photography on the beach and by the pier is amazing and creates a beautiful gallery for your special day. You can also easily add on a first look session in the historic district if you want to really spice up your gallery.
All Inclusive Package 50 Guests
- Ceremony Planning and Coordination
- Professional Photography – 1 Hour
- 2-Post Wooden or Bamboo Arbor – Decorated to match overall event style and colors.
- Lantern Aisle or Fresh Floral Hangers
- Fresh Rose Bridal Bouquet
- Ceremony Music
- 20 Ceremony Chairs with Colored Sashes
- Wedding Sign
- Beach Permit
- Planning and Coordination
- Venue Rental
- Tables, Linens, Chairs, Sashes, Set Up, Break Down 50
- Cake Table with Cake and cupcakes
- Gift Table
- Sweet Heart Table
- Reception Photography – 1 Hour
Bring your own food and alcohol. We can recommend food options to work with. Example – Mojo’s catering with bartender usually run around $20pp. Plenty of other options available. Additional guests over 50 are $15pp for the reception + additional centerpieces for added tables.