Fiesta at the Columbia
HISTORIC ST. AUGUSTINE RECEPTION PACKAGE
The Columbia Restaurant is one of the oldest and most famous restaurants in Florida. Combine that with the beauty of the historic district of St. Augustine and you have the perfect option for your destination wedding and reception. We offer an all inclusive package for this location that gives our couples the choice of a ceremony at the Castillo de San Marcos or on the beach at Anastasia State Park. Both of these ceremony locations are ideal options on our coast.
Anastasia State Park is just miles away from the historic district. The beaches here are traditionally very deep with sea oats and white sand. The St. Augustine Lighthouse can also be viewed in the distance and is a great backdrop for photography. This is one of our most photogenic beaches. Parking here is amazing and caters to any sized group.
Ceremony Components Included:
Amazing ceremony options – St. Augustine Fort or Beach Wedding
- Ceremony Setup on the Beach or at the Fort
- Decorated Choice of Arbor
- Fresh Floral on chairs
- Keepsake Custom Wedding Sign
- Seating for up to 50
- Ceremony Site Permit
Have it your way
- Work with your assigned planner to select the perfect music playlist for your ceremony.
- Music will be managed and played by our staff members
COORDINATION AND PLANNING
A Process Made Easy
- Ceremony and Dinner Planning – Work with your assigned planner to fine tune the details of your event. Color and Style selections – Recommendations – Logistics
- Ceremony Coordination – Just focus on your self day of and let our team run the show.
Custom and Fresh
- Fresh Floral Bouquet
- Wild Flower, Eucalyptus, or Tropical Designer’s Choice to match your theme and colors – or a $150 credit for a custom.
- Different request! No big deal – work with the planner to alter this section to fit your perfect day.
- Professional Officiant to oversee and perform your nuptials.
- Have your own? No big deal – remove $100 from the package and supply your own officiant.
Stunning Picturesque Landscapes
- Professional Wedding Photographer to shoot the getting ready, ceremony, family shots, bridal party, and couple portraits. The first hour at the reception is also included.
- 3 Hours Included. Additional time can be added if needed.
- Have your own? Remove for a $900 credit
Reception Components Included:
VENUE RENTAL AND SET UP
Historic St. George Street
- Reception Venue Rental and Set Up of Tables and Chairs for 50
- Centerpieces for Guest Tables
Let the Party Begin
- 3 Hours of Professional DJ Services with Set Up
Let’s Dig In
- Plated dinner for 50
- Wait Staff Included
Columbia’s Original “1905” Salad
Crisp Iceberg lettuce with julienne of baked ham, natural Swiss cheese, tomato,
olives, grated Romano cheese and our famous garlic dressing.
Choice of Entree
Grilled choice center cut tenderloin.
Served with fresh vegetables and yellow rice.
Boneless chicken breast breaded, grilled and topped with a Rioja tomato sauce and melted Spanish Tetilla cheese. Served with yellow rice and fresh vegetables.
Red Snapper “Adelita”
Red Snapper, grilled and topped with hearts of palm, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and onions. Served with “Good Rice”.
Paella “A la Valencia”
Our version, prepared in a traditional paella pan, features clams, mussels, shrimp, scallops, calamares, chicken and pork, baked with Valencia rice, extra virgin olive oil, green peppers, Spanish onions, ripe tomatoes, garlic and spices then splashed with white wine.
A vegetarian version of the classic Spanish Paella, full of flavor, prepared with a variety of beans, green beans, artichoke hearts, tomatoes,onions, green peppers, garlic, gluten-free vegetable saffron broth, extra-virgin olive oil and La Bomba Spanish rice.
Eggplant Riojana (Vegetarian)
Sliced eggplant breaded with ground plantain crumbs, smothered in our rich Rioja sauce of tomatoes, garlic, capers, olives and red wine. Topped with melted Spanish Tetilla cheese.
Choice of Dessert
Flan, Godiva Chocolate Cake
Iced Tea, Soda or Coffee