Celebrate in Style at The Beach House
Host your Florida wedding at Sun and Sea’s all-inclusive premier wedding destination, The Beach House, located right on Vilano Beach and minutes away from downtown St. Augustine. Experience the coastal elegance of a 4-story vacation rental home for a picturesque wedding surrounded by friends and family.
Perfect for an intimate ceremony and reception, this all-inclusive vacation rental can host up to 50 guests and sleep up to 12. It offers room for lodgings, a ceremony, and a reception dinner all in one, so you can relax and enjoy your special day without the hustle and bustle of traveling between locations.
Beautiful Views from Your Own Oceanfront Retreat
Enjoy the beauty of the shoreline and capture amazing photos of the wedding party from your own private rooftop terrace. This 1,000-square-foot sky deck features panoramic views of the ocean, the Tolomato River, and even a nearby full-scale recreation of a medieval castle. (You’ll have to see it to believe it!)
Behind the house is a courtyard surrounded by lush coastal oaks, perfect for holding a private outdoor wedding or reception just a minute away from the beach. Second- and third-floor balconies in the front and back of the building provide additional space for outdoor lounging.
Ceremony, Reception, and Lodgings — All in One Location
With stunning views, a convenient location, and interesting local history, The Beach House offers all the benefits of a destination wedding with the luxury of full-service accommodations. Depending on the size of your party, we offer two all-inclusive packages that feature:
- 4 nights at The Beach House for up to 12 people
- Ceremony setup on the beach, sky deck, or courtyard
- Dinner and ceremony coordination and planning
- Professional photography
- Backup indoor event space on-site in case of weather
Additional Details of The Beach House
- Comfortably sleeps 12 people
- 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- 1 King – 3 Queens – 2 Full – 1 Bunk Bed
- Full Kitchen
- The Beach House has four preferred caterers to choose from that have experience working with our team to create a seamless wedding experience. You are not required to use these caterers, and we have many others we can recommend.
- The Grub Brothers